I'm planning to head up to New York over the weekend to see what's new and interesting.
This year, I'm going to do some more in-depth reporting from PhotoPlus Expo.
Some of the things that I want to see:
• Sigma Art series lenses
• Leica SL - just how big is it?
• Canon's EOS M3 and M10 - can it compete?
• What's new from Sony - I want to take a look at the RX10 II and a few others
• Olympus - the OM series has a strong following
• Panasonic - they've been unusually quiet
• Nikon - ditto
• Fuji - ditto
I'm going to try to do two days so I can divide and conquer (or whatever).
The weather should be nicer this year. It was cold and rainy last year.
Anything specific that people would like to see?