HELP! With the new software!

'The F Stops Here' - What's New, plus comments and questions about the forums.
User avatar
jamesmck
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:14 pm
x 1
x 5
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by jamesmck » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 pm

Geez, through all of this everything has worked fine for me. Maybe I have been logging in at just the right times.
--- James
James McKearney

BillyBob
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:03 pm
x 1
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by BillyBob » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Works now!

Thanks Mike!

Bill

User avatar
AdminPTF
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am
x 1
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by AdminPTF » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:36 pm

jamesmck wrote:Geez, through all of this everything has worked fine for me. Maybe I have been logging in at just the right times.
--- James
I think you need to play the PowerBall with that much luck! :)

User avatar
OpenWater
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 am
Hide Like icons and summaries:
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by OpenWater » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:18 pm

I did as Mike's email suggested (delete browser cookies for this site and delete board cookies) and everything seems to be working OK. Just to check though... The site nows shows a medium blue header bar with lighter blue toolbars below - no photo like the login page. If this is the current build, then everything is OK.

Update: I just played around with the user control panel. we_universal turns on the photo with other options also available. Everything seems to be working fine.
Last edited by OpenWater on Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
melek
Prolific Poster
Prolific Poster
Posts: 1062
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:04 pm
x 26
x 51
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by melek » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:24 pm

OpenWater wrote:I did as Mike's email suggested (delete browser cookies for this site and delete board cookies) and everything seems to be working OK. Just to check though... The site nows shows a medium blue header bar with lighter blue toolbars below - no photo like the login page. If this is the current build, then everything is OK.
Try reloading the page.

If that doesn't work, go to your "User Control Panel" and then "Board Preferences" and change to "we_universal" or any of the other styles.
-Mike Elek

User avatar
OpenWater
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Posts: 180
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:24 am
Hide Like icons and summaries:
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by OpenWater » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 pm

melek wrote:
OpenWater wrote:I did as Mike's email suggested (delete browser cookies for this site and delete board cookies) and everything seems to be working OK. Just to check though... The site nows shows a medium blue header bar with lighter blue toolbars below - no photo like the login page. If this is the current build, then everything is OK.
Try reloading the page.

If that doesn't work, go to your "User Control Panel" and then "Board Preferences" and change to "we_universal" or any of the other styles.
Yup. Modifying the Board Preferences does the trick.

User avatar
AdminPTF
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am
x 1
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by AdminPTF » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:26 pm

If everyone seems to be up and running correctly, I probably will remove this discussion or possibly hide it.

LarryD
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 pm
x 20
x 20
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by LarryD » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 am

Keep it going. CE used to do that and then we would ask the same questions over and over.
If we all saw the world the same no one would need a camera.

User avatar
AdminPTF
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:50 am
x 1
Contact:

Re: HELP! With the new software!

Post by AdminPTF » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:54 am

OK, fair enough. It lives! :o

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest