Though I've never had a purpose built darkroom, for 30 years or so I was happy with a basement setup that wasn't exactly convenient but it worked and I had lots of space, including a large workbench top that had a clear, clean surface. Since early August we've been living in an apartment. It took me till late September to get up the gumption to start developing film in a bathroom. I've only developed 2 rolls of film (in one tank) so far and the biggest challenge I met was just finding space-- my habits were formed with lots of space available--so I have to think ahead rather than follow old routines. Largely because of limited space I'm using D-76 undiluted rather than 1:1 as I always did before; it seems to work fine though it may be responsible for some unexpected results with some negatives. Even though I did minimal processing (basically adjusting levels to the ends of the histogram), some of them seem to have more contrast than they should and some have been showing artifacts of some sort (white "clouds" on pavement). I will post a few just to see what they look like on PT-- they look ok on my computer. The photos were made on APX100 (old Agfa film, not the new one) in an Olympus Pen W (half-frame), developed in straight D76 , and scanned at home. I used "Save for Web" in PS Elements for the photos in this post and, for some reason, they seem to look better than the ones where I just adjusted the size myself. I'd be grateful for any reports about contrast or artifacts on your screen.